Chin Exercise Wheel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure there is one best wheel, but there are several good ones, depending on your price range. Here are a few I can think of, and you can look at reviews for yourself to decide.

The Chin Spin

Steel Flying Saucer (this is the one I have, it is quiet, the only real noise is the cage itself rattling and the thumps of their feet hitting the wheel, not the wheel)

Silver Surfer (this one is only 14" so only good if your chin is on the smaller side)

There are also a couple homemade style wheels found on etsty that people seem to like

Pet Revolution SILENT Chinchilla Wheel

Pandamonium Pets Wheels (there are a few depending on what you want, from cheap (but loud) to more expensive, quiet, and colorful)

I'm not sure there is one best wheel, but there are several good ones, depending on your price range. Here are a few I can think of, and you can look at reviews for yourself to decide.

The Chin Spin

Steel Flying Saucer (this is the one I have, it is quiet, the only real noise is the cage itself rattling and the thumps of their feet hitting the wheel, not the wheel)

Silver Surfer (this one is only 14" so only good if your chin is on the smaller side)

There are also a couple homemade style wheels found on etsty that people seem to like

Pet Revolution SILENT Chinchilla Wheel

Pandamonium Pets Wheels (there are a few depending on what you want, from cheap (but loud) to more expensive, quiet, and colorful)
Thanks, I purchased the Chin Spin.

Back