chin colors

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don't have chins yet, I'm looking to get a sapphire and a standard in the near future. Eventually, I'd like to have a violet, sapphire, and blue diamond trio. Though, after seeing Mark Miller's TOV bd, I may have to get one of those as well. :p

My current 4 females consist of a standard, a pink white, a very dark homo ebony, and a hetero beige. I don't have any plans to get more chinchillas in the very near future (famous last words lol), but I would absolutely love a mosaic, a white violet, a violet wrap, or a Wilson white :D

I don't have any chins yet, but I'm hoping to get either a dark ebony, tan (of any shade), beige, brown velvet, black velvet, pink white, or mosaic. (Pretty much love all of them!)

I do want a boy though (perhaps two), so when the time comes, we'll see! :)

I have a standard right now, but I really like the look of a mosiac.

Ooo, I have a standard and a tan, so if I were to get another one I'd probably go black velvet, or mosaic. They're all just so pretty, it wouldn't really matter.

I would love a brown velvet, the really dark chocolate colour is lovely, i have never seen one apart from in photos, also love the violets and sapphires if they are really dark

a boy that hopefully wants a friend. color-probably grayscale :) standard, ebony, mosaic. But boyfriend and I aren't very partial to beige. Hopefully one not too close in color to Yuki. it'd be weird to mix them up. but he's a mosaic so i'm probably fine on that.

Ooo, since I'm getting a pink white already (which I wanted after I started researching chins when I found out i was getting Rou)..I'll go with Mosaic, blue diamond, and ebony white as ones I want =3

Recently got my two dream chins. A violet wrap and a homo ebony. Lol I am in love with violet wraps though.

I have a light ebony and a mosaic.
I'm hoping to get a pink white, violet, and a blue diamond or sapphire in the future. :)

Back