chin colors

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've always wanted a dark ebony and a pink white.
well i have a hetero ebony boy, so i'm good with him.

but would still really like a pink white.

I have a mosaic, a grey ebony and a black velvet at the moment but I would LOVE a brown velvet or blue diamond (SO stunning!!!). In reality though it will be luck of the draw since my next chin will be one who needs a new home.

I have a standard and a pink white. They are both beautiful, but if I were to get another I'd probably get an ebony :)

I want everything. Haha! I really want a white mosaic, an ebony, a black velvet, a violet, blue diamond, you name it! They are all sooo beautiful!!!
Right now I have a dark standard, and either a beige violet or a beige v/c (I can't quite tell which one he is)

Including the three babies coming to me soon, I have 2 white mosaics, 1 TOV, 1 extra dark ebony, 1 violet, 1 hetero beige, 1 tan, 1 dark standard, and 2 standards.

I love pink whites though!!!

Right now I have a mosaic, standard grey and a brown velvet. If I EVER had another chin... I think I would go with eother white wilson, pink white or the darkest ebony possible!

If the next chin I buy is for breeding I want a really nice standard or BV. If its purely for a pet I really want a rare color like goldbaar or bd, either that or homo beige which are just so pretty. ^.^

I have a standard, a white mosaic and am going to pick up my extra dark ebony tomorrow! If I were to get a 4th I'd get a white ebony.

I have 2 mosaics and a black velvet. I have fallen in love with the BV color after rescuing Dale. I think for my next chin I'd love to get a violet, sapphire, or blue diamond, but if I get anymore they will definitely be rescues and not picky about color.

I was hoping for a homo ebony and thought I had one lined up but as she got bigger she started to lighten up. My breeder told me about this and was totally honest. She had other homo ebony kits available but my girl was super sweet so I made my decision based on disposition not just color. She is still very dark and I'm hoping she will get even darker as she grows. I just got her today and I'm really excited to have her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 34
She is very pretty :) Mine must be ebony then, because there is not any white on the belly. the only light hairs on her are under her right eye but not her left. They are just a couple single hairs, not even enough to call a spot. After a dust bath she is lighter, but after a good romp she is completely and utterly black :) SO pretty :D

I am planning on getting a white mosaic next, as that is my dream color of chin. I had originally planned for a white mosaic to be my first chin, but I fell in love with other babies before I found one! I also would like to get a violet, sapphire and blue diamond, while my fiancee is lobbying for an extra-dark ebony. They're all so gorgeous, though!

I'm getting a black velvet chin. I really love his coloring! If I were to get another one, I would want a mosaic. I also like violets!

I really, really love the look of goldbar chins. But with a pricetag upwards of $600, it doesn't really make sense to buy one for a pet. A girl can dream though. =)

My next favorite is sapphire...again, a color that tends to be pricey!! So I think realistically my next chin will probably be a tan or beige. I like the softness of that coloring.

Back