Chin Buddy :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosa160

I <3 my Teddy bear!
I got my chin buddy from ChinChic ;) Teddy looked like he was having a staring contest with it at first, but it has grown on him

Attachments

• Teddy.jpg
    Teddy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 110
Does he really like it? Because mine just uses it to jump off of haha and doesn't pay it any mind :/

My chin Cindy snuggled her buddy all the time. One day it looked like she was trying to teach it how to use the wheel. It was cute! But then after that she lost interest on it. I think she was mad at it for not getting on the wheel..lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Teddy likes to sit halfway out of his fleece tube and chew his lava bites on the chin buddy's back. I go into his room in the mornings and always find crumbs all over the chin buddy

Teddy likes to sit halfway out of his fleece tube and chew his lava bites on the chin buddy's back. I go into his room in the mornings and always find crumbs all over the chin buddy

Aww! That's cute!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Last night during playtime, Buddha would NOT stop "hugging" my hand! So I decided it was time I gave the "chin buddy" a try. I made a (laughable) attempt at a chin buddy. It's pretty funny looking, but it works! The moment I put it in, he got busy with it. I call it his "girlfriend" haha :) Who knew he would love it so much!

My little girl ignored her chin buddy at first, but now I find it moving around the cage. The other day she had it in her hammock. She also has used it for a landing pad, lol!

We got a chin buddy for Amp a few months back and she totally goes through stages with it. For a couple days, if we put it on the shelf with her house and such, she throws it to the bottom and ignores it for a while. A few days later, she picks it up by the scruff of its (nonexistant) neck and slowly but steadily hauls it back UP the cage where she'll use it as a comfy thing to sit on while she eats hay. When it gets all covered in hay bits, Ill take it out and vacuum it, but it back in, and watch her grab it and haul it up another shelf and into her hidey house, where it will be a bed/pillow for nap time. Then she'll get bored with it, knock it off the shelf, and the whole cycle begins anew. She's such a creature of habit, but the patterns she sticks to really make me laugh sometimes. So much personality in such a tiny ball of fur.
(on an unrelated note, she also loves socks. She doesn't get busy with em, she just popcorns like crazy and carries it around her playtime room like its some kind of trophy. Again with the strange and adorable xD)

My 1 yr old chinchilla, Joey, loves his chin buddy. He seems to need a lot more attention than my older female chin, and he started "hugging" a lot. I thought he'd enjoy one. He sleeps on "her", too. Named her "Cecile".

ScreenShot2012-11-07at93254PM.png

Back