Chin Art

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtpie61282

Got this email from an artist who does chinchilla paintings, thought I would share :) It is a legit website from what I can see, and has some really nice pieces on it.

Hello there!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year..From Spain!

Well, my name is Mae Mahon and I am a/the Chinchilla Artist, just to remind you!, haha. I would love if you were to check out my work and give me your comments; your honest comments! Here is a link to my latest Sale page.

https://picasaweb.google.com/thechi...&authkey=Gv1sRgCLq78eCq2p7wVg&feat=directlink

These are my Chinchilla pieces..amongst those are some non-chinchilla pictures too. I am open to everything as any growing artist is. Right now, I do a lot of commissioned work, logos, memorial pieces, pet caricatures etc. I do get enquiries to do work outside of Chinchillas so feel free to ask! Its art...The possibilities are always endlesssss!

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,
Mae Mahon x
The Chinchilla Artist

No kidding! I figured I should check to see if she was a member, because I had a feeling she was.

Glad to know her art can be appreciated by us all :)

That is ME! And I thought someone was pretending to be me for some unknown reason, haha. Thanks for that guys! Mae x

Back