Chia Photoshoot #2!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheena lee

I officially love having a photographer friend who loves chinchillas. Here's another photoshoot she did this weekend - the pictures are beautiful and I looove how they turned out!

Chia is 8 months, and she's really starting to take on a more adult look!

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

Chia just wants to be a photographer's assistant:
IMG_1018.jpg

Last edited:
too cute! I wish i could do that with mine but they like to bite the camera : )

Those pictures are beautiful! And Chia poses so well for them, too. Do you know what camera she uses? Aspiring photographer ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm really really happy with how they turned out! Myths photographer is actually the person who convinced me to get a chinchilla when I was deciding on a pet :3

Those pictures are beautiful! And Chia poses so well for them, too. Do you know what camera she uses? Aspiring photographer ;)

I think it's a Canon Rebel T3. It's not too too expensive and from what I've seen, pretty great as far as quality goes!

Great pictures. I want a photographer to come and take pics of my girls.

She has such lovely expressive eyes! Love the photos, wish mine would sit still long enough to take a few!

She is so pretty! you should save some of those for next year's calendar photo contest.

Thanks! :D

She's not as cooperative as the pictures make her look! She runs around and gets into things and tries to bite the camera... Most of the good ones were taken when she started to get a little tired out lol

Back