Chester the Chinchilla!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatrye

Here's a picture of my new Chinchilla! He just recovered from an upper respiratory infection and he couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• Chester!.jpg
    Chester!.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 71
Here's another picture of him (This one I actually printed out to take to my workplace to show my co-workers/customers... and so many people are calling him a Mouse...) :facepalm: *Sigh* Glad I could educate my dingy little town about what a Chinchilla is.

Chester 2!.jpg

Here's a couple more pictures I managed to sneak in while my little Chester was preoccupied; the first with food and the second I was able to have him keep his little paw raised while I took the picture.

DSCF2762.jpg Chester.jpg.jpg

So I almost ran out of his Oxbow pellets one day which I usually keep in a cup to give him some when he's out and about. So, in his endless search for his food, he tried to climb into the cup to look for his pellets!
DSCF2928.jpg

Happy that your chin survived I had a guinea pig (Buddy) who died from a upper respiratory infection. Chester is sooo cute!!!

Back