Celebrities who have chinchillas!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chub_Chub

Totally random topic!

I've read someplace that the guy who plays Draco Malfoy in HP has a chinchilla....

Now last night I saw a documentary about horror films and someone said Tom Savini had a chinchilla (at least when the original Friday the 13th movie came out). I have yet to find any proof of it on the net, but really haven't been looking that hard.

Anyone ever stumble across factoids like this or know any famous peeps who own chinnies?

Martha does love chins, LOL, Rocco has been one of the photo contest winners 3 or 4 times! Last one was this year halloween!

Not that she's a real celebrity but I believe Paris Hilton also has chinchillas in her menagerie of pets

His chin Chucky got mauled by his rottie, in a interview he was pretty broken up by it since he had Chucky 7 years.

I have chins. :dance3:

I LOL'ed! HAHAHA!

Not that she's a real celebrity but I believe Paris Hilton also has chinchillas in her menagerie of pets
Ew...lol. I read a quote by her somewhere, it said "A woman should always have at least 4 pets in her life...A Mink in her closet, a Mustang in her garage, a Tiger in her bed, and a Jackass who pays for everything!" ...so perhaps she has a chinchilla fur coat, after the Mink comment. I bet she got confused:: "I have chinchillas!" "Oh me too, don't they look lovely on me? I especially like the pockets." :wacko:

I LOL'd @ most of the comments here. Esp about Paris and her coat! :laughitup:

His chin Chucky got mauled by his rottie, in a interview he was pretty broken up by it since he had Chucky 7 years.

That's really sad. What a terrible way to see his chin go. Dawn, are there pics on Martha's site or someplace we can see your little fluffball?

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS has 12 chins!
Well, not quite yet. He will have them after dumping Anna and marry me. Buy his new song, "I like it" now!!!!!:couple2::couple::expecting::boystork::heart4:

Attachments

• i like it jersey shore.jpg
    i like it jersey shore.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • Enrique and Me.jpg
    Enrique and Me.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6
  • Enrique Jeans.jpg
    Enrique Jeans.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Enriqe Face.jpg
    Enriqe Face.jpg