cause for celebration!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
So, yesterday was Milo and Ace's 1st birthday! They've grown up so fast I can't even believe it. They got some special treats, an extra long playtime and a party with their buddies, Giz and Shelly ;) I snapped a couple pictures of the birthday boys celebrating, they're so cool now that they're big boys. :tease:

The first two are Milo being naughty and then relaxin' on his side. The second two are Macey Pacey (Ace) getting into everything he can. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52
My Nephews! They are such big boys now. Looks like a good time was had by all. Extra kisses and scritches for them from me. :D

oooh it looks like Ace has a ticket to ride! I LoVE his white belly! Actually I think violets have the whitest bellies JMO. I love the boys they are super cute and adorable even if they are a year old.

Thanks everyone! They are very appreciative of all the birthday wishes, they're resting now from an exciting day :)

happy birthday little ones!!! giz came back with lots of pics and too much extra cake. the party was a blast! lol

but seriously kim...it seems like just yesterday...they grow up so fast!!!

happy birthday little ones!!! giz came back with lots of pics and too much extra cake. the party was a blast! lol

but seriously kim...it seems like just yesterday...they grow up so fast!!!

I know! I cant believe it. It feels like we were just trying to decide on names and now they're big fatties going on ski trips and what not.

Back