Carved Pumpkins!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Phil & I carved some pumpkins last night..we spent a good 2.5 hours on them.

Mine is a scary bat..
1027092218.jpg

Phil's was a witch. He was so proud..haha
1027092215a.jpg

Qoq! Those are great Stack. I'm lucky if I can manage triangles for eyes and some crooked teeth!

They were actually pretty easy! We just bought some templates at Walmart. It just took a lot of time and patience, though.

Yeah they look great! I did an alien one year but it took a very long time. Now what I would like to see is a chin or hedgie carved in a pumpkin!

QOQ! (I thought it's supposed to be all caps) Anyway Stacie, those are some nice carved up pumpkins! :thumbsup: Me and the girls don't like the mess, so we just add the foamy 3D stickers they make for halloween.

What Sandi?! That's the best part of pumpkin carving! And then you can bake the seeds after to eat. Mmmmm!

Very good pumpkins!

LOL Ashley! My daughter's and I have been covered in paint, glue, cookie dough, etc. and we even have had food fights, BUT I didn't want to go there and now you've made me (just kidding). The "stuff" from the inside of the pumpkins has made me puke, even just looking at it or thinking about it is making me sick, ugh.

ETA: My kids have carved pumpkins before, just not with me :p

Last edited:
Back