Carriers?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smidgeyy

I feel like I'm spamming because I keep posting Lol.

I'm buying a travel carrier for the chins and I'm torn. I currently have two chins and I don't know if I want a double carrier or a single. It's unlikely that I would need to transport them both at the same time, however I feel that the double may be useful in that situation?

I'm looking at the quality cage carriers. It it worth an additional $40 for a double carrier?

Personally I would get the double or two singles.. what if u did have to take both u don't want to have to make two trips cuz you only got one. Or what if u just had to make a trip with both anywhere .. their are so many reasons having a double ot two is a better investment in my opinion.it may be 40more but u don't want to have to buy this one then go all the way back someday and buy another one cuz u now need to take both

Its good to have a single carrier for vet visits but for travel one hole more than the chins you have works well-the extra hole is where weekend supplies can be stored and also in case of evacuation.

Does anyone know what the shipping would be for two single carriers from Quality Cage?

I have the one from ryerson. It's a lot cheaper than the one from Quality Cage. I regularly take my 2 girls on a 3 hr car ride and they do just fine in it although they don't like getting in it one bit But once they are in they usually just lay down and go to sleep. I always fold up a fleece tube cover to put on the bottom and throw in a few sticks.

I use ryerson carriers. I have a double and a few that are larger. 1 or 2 holes is nice for vet visits or dropping off a chin... but i always have more carriers I have than chins so if i need to evacuate my house i can take them all in one trip

I actually bought a double. So far I've managed to get only one chin in it though.

One of them hates the other so I need him to go in first(can't pick him up so I've got to wait for him to go in on his own), then I can plop the other one in there.

It's a bit smaller than I thought but I'm really happy with it. I wish I got the 3 hole carrier though. XD

Back