Cages!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillathechinchilla

Hey everyone! I was curious about your chin's cage(s)
I am planning to renovate my chins' cage or move the shelves around...

So I need inspiration!

Please upload a picture of you chinchilla cage!
(from different angles would be nice!)

Thanks again!

-Soph&Chin

:wave4:

Here ya go :thumbsup:

The most important key to any cage design is safety. avoid plastic items, wire hayracks, hay balls etc... Make sure that there aren't large gaps where a chin could fall many levels and hurt themselves.

Attachments

• jameson2 088.jpg
    jameson2 088.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 88
  • jameson2 090.jpg
    jameson2 090.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 74

The most important key to any cage design is safety. avoid plastic items, wire hayracks, hay balls etc... Make sure that there aren't large gaps where a chin could fall many levels and hurt themselves.

is that bed from simply chintastic?

No, it's from Cat75, treasuredchinchillas.com. They only make wood products at certain times of the year. That bed, and all my houses are from them. I have stuff from chintastic, and in my opinion Cat & Bill's stuff is just as good, but with much better customer service.

Where did that bendy bridge come from?? Must. Have. One. Too!

Not sure if you said it already but where did you get the pink wheel? is it plastic?

Back