Bulk chinchilla toys?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinsForLife

Anyone have any idea where I can get bulk chinchilla toys? In a variety if possible. Its not that my chinchilla doesn’t like the toys I’ve bought him in the past, he just gets bored of the same thing and I’d like to get him toys in bulk because it’s cheaper (and I’m kind of on a low budget this year) but I’d really like to get him a variety as apposed to the same old thing every day. He isn’t picky, any help would be appreciated!❤️

Even if you just know a place that sells in bulk, that would be great too. It doesn’t have to be in a variety, would just prefer that. ive looked at a few places that seem cheap but then come to find out, have like, $20 shipping fees. @Amethyst @tunes do you guys have any ideas?

Well the shipping is fairly unavoidable unless you place a large order, like for example ChinchillaCity Home sells toy parts in bulk, but to get free shipping you need to spend $50 or more. You can also check out etsy stores, like Chinvilla, but I have no idea what shipping is like on there. When I buy stuff I try to order as much as once as possible, so I can order as infrequently as possible, otherwise the shipping is just plain not worth it for smaller orders. You can also try looking up bird supply stores, just make sure you only order chin safe items, not all things safe for birds are safe for chins, often they sell bulk toy parts for cheap, I don't know any in the US off hand though.

Well the shipping is fairly unavoidable unless you place a large order, like for example ChinchillaCity Home sells toy parts in bulk, but to get free shipping you need to spend $50 or more. You can also check out etsy stores, like Chinvilla, but I have no idea what shipping is like on there. When I buy stuff I try to order as much as once as possible, so I can order as infrequently as possible, otherwise the shipping is just plain not worth it for smaller orders. You can also try looking up bird supply stores, just make sure you only order chin safe items, not all things safe for birds are safe for chins, often they sell bulk toy parts for cheap, I don't know any in the US off hand though.
Thank you! I’ll try that.

Back