Breeders in PA?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raachhelxd

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, so I had no idea where to put this. Please don't yell! I have looked all over for chinchilla breeders in PA within a 100 mile radius of Philadelphia. I found one breeder on Hoobly, but the sale is pending. I've been to chinnerchubs, but I can not pay the high prices. I'm willing to pay up to $125 for any color chinchilla, preferably under 8 months. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to go to the pet store, because many of them lack the information and care for the chinchillas I would like. So do any of you have any pregnant chins or know someone that will have a liter due sometime around June? Even some that are ready now? Please & Thank-You!

Mishalaa and Vyxxin are two members on here that may have chins available. They are located in PA and make beautiful babies. Try them under the members list.

Thanks for the good word Chrissy, sadly I'm a bit of a drive from Philly so is Mish BUT she DOES travel a lot so I'd check with her anyhow. Great choice of forums, stick around and you'll learn a lot here!

I am about an hour and a half from philly so not too far. I currently have several chins for sale. We may be able to work something out if you want to shoot me a PM :)

Back