Blue Cloud Dust

Fergggie

Hello, all. I am struggling to find some reliable dust for my chin. I ordered a couple pounds of blue cloud dust from someone in California a few years ago, but I went back to that website recently (I cannot remember the name for anything) and it said the mine was empty. I am hesitant to buy anything form a local pet store and would like the best quality dust without all the sparkles. Where is everyone getting their dust nowadays? Thanks.

Amethyst

Staff member
I don't know anything about that website, but I know the blue cloud mine closed several years ago, what people have in stock is what is left. From what I've found blue beauty is the mine that replaced it (different mountain mine but in the same area as the blue cloud mine was) and where the companies (Oxbow, Lixit, All Living Things, etc) that use to sell the blue cloud dust now get their dust. The picture on that website you linked is of an old jar of Lixit Blue Cloud, you will likely get Blue Beauty now if you order it.

Another option that I have seen recently that a lot of people in the US are saying is "the new best" is ChillDust. I know nothing first hand about it, it's too expensive to have shipped up to Canada, but others seem to really like it.

HaXena

You can get it here also...