BEFORE AND AFTER present for my daughter

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
My daughter has gone to visit my sister for two weeks, so I thought I would surprise her....
she always wanted a purple room (she is 11) and she wanted NO carpet, just tiles, so......a friend and I did it together. It took four days but finally done!
When I was 10, my parents painted my room purple as a surprise when I was at the cottage and I came back to it...and I remember how thrilled I was...now I am doing the same for my daughter.

What do you think?

Attachments

• erika room before (600 x 450).jpg
    erika room before (600 x 450).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 195
  • erika room before1 (600 x 450).jpg
    erika room before1 (600 x 450).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 200
  • erika room after (600 x 450).jpg
    erika room after (600 x 450).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 216
Wow - What a difference - it looks beautiful in purple.

I bet she will be thrilled!

And, kudos to you for remembering to take before and after shots. I always say I'm going to take "before" pictures, and then forget about it until it's too late!

I am hoping that she puts BARE MINIMUM on the shelves, lol, so I left them empty...:)
the boxes on the bed in the first picture were empty and ready to be filled with all the STUFF. I stuffed them full with everything and am telling her to pick her FAVOURITES only, and put them back in the room.
It's amazing how much JUNK kids accumulate.
Buit my baby is growing up now.....no more kitty cat border....:cry3:

What a lucky Little Princess!!! I, too, was lucky enough to have a purple (my favorite color) room when I was a little girl!!!

Here's to cool mothers who let their kids have some of the offbeat things they want!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for all of the nice words and positive feedback. I can't wait to see her face when she walks in the door!
:)

I finally got to see this on my computer (instead of phone).

It's beautiful! Purple is my favorite color and I love the shade you chose.

I bet you can't wait til she gets home!

How awesome, great job! Now countdown to see how long it stays that clean!

Back