Beaphar Vendors?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
U.S.A. residents, where are you buying your Beaphar from these days? What is the average shipping time? I've been using Partners Pets Supermarket for the last few years. Their website is under construction, and although they say that they are taking web orders, no one has responded to my email in over a week. I need to place an order soon because I know that shipping takes 2+ weeks.

Thanks for any suggestions!

A few of us have been ordering the Beaphar on ebay. Someone had mentioned it a few months ago. I ordered 2 bags to have at home for just in case. She (the seller) can only send out 1 bag at a time and it's about $15 less than Partners Pets and still arrives within 10 business days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251187993586?

If you don't get your bag in time, text me.

Thanks Sandi! I just placed an order. I have about 1 month of food left so I should be good.

My chin (knocks on wood) hasn't been diagnosed with any dental issues, so it's not just about the extruded pellets. Beaphar has been the only pellet to keep her digestive issues in check so it's worth it for me to import it.

Back