Be mine?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahahaha!! You need to create a 'how to' video on how to get your chinchillas to tolerate playing dress up. I have a cute santa hat that even my calmest boy won't wear.

Poor Rocco :lol: I have one that might sit for that but she has a tendency to try to eat everything including nonedibles.

I have these pictures similar to the ones in this thread on my wall in the hallway. When people come to see the chins they ask me how I got the chins to hold still for them and how amazing the pictures are. I never take credit for them since I do not think I could get a chin to hold still in a top hat or a Uncle Sam beard or a grass hula skirt. We just try to figure out how anyone could get the chin to not pull off the clothing and then chew it up.

Still, Rocco does look like he is a little perturbed. :p

Godofgods have you never heard of Dawn's Cross Dressing Chins??? They've had at least 2 calendars of which I am aware!!! They're all awesome, and I love them all, but I'm partial to Franco as a Leprechaun and Beezie in a Hula skirt!!!

Dawn...it's time for a new calendar!!! Too many new people don't know how wonderful they are!!!

Godofgods have you never heard of Dawn's Cross Dressing Chins??? They've had at least 2 calendars of which I am aware!!! They're all awesome, and I love them all, but I'm partial to Franco as a Leprechaun and Beezie in a Hula skirt!!!

Dawn...it's time for a new calendar!!! Too many new people don't know how wonderful they are!!!

cant say that i have'

Back