baytril dosage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TnkTaingTal

I had to take a chin to an emergency vet I've never seen before. I am always weary of other vets and he did say he's no chin expert. She was put on baytril 22.7 mg/ml. She is to take .32 cc twice a day. Does this sound right for a 746g chin?

Extra info:
They have her first dose as an injection at the vet asking with sub q fluids. He took her temp and after pulling the thermometer out she Hagan having discharge which he tested and found that it's likely pyometra. I chose to wait to get her spayed tomorrow or the next day so that my vet can do it.
I brought her because she didn't play yesterday and today she came out, went in her dust bath. Rolled 2-3 times and sat there for a while, making a movement as if she we struggling to poo. Then she went inside and continued the occasional movement. She did have a few droppings on the side there, but they were very small and not many. I'm not sure if she had eaten today, but I know she ate yesterday.

Back