Baby Loki!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvatore

So I posted about the little ebony I was supposed to be picking up today and he is even more beautiful in person. I honestly didn't expect him to be super hand tame. That was just a bonus. I'm already in love with the little guy and the breeder was super cool to me. Plus he is incredibly photogenic.

p.s. still iffy on the name "Loki" but something about the name just sounds adorable on him.

Attachments

• IMG_4518.jpg
    IMG_4518.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4517.jpg
    IMG_4517.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4519.jpg
    IMG_4519.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 79
Loki is the god of mischief...I have a Loki myself. Mine got that name because when I first brought him home every single time I tried to open the cage door I had to be ready to catch him! He would make a b-line for the slightest chance to escape...little bugger! LOL

Your baby is ADORABLE!!!!

:congrats:

I love the name Loki. He's so adorable! Congrats!
We call our ebony Loki sometimes even though his name is Leo and was renamed from Lightning. :hilarious:

K - you got some really good pictures there. I have a really hard time photographing dark ebonies like Loki - they usually turn out looking lighter than they are.

You are going to have to take some more pictures for us later when Loki grows up a little!

K - you got some really good pictures there. I have a really hard time photographing dark ebonies like Loki - they usually turn out looking lighter than they are.

You are going to have to take some more pictures for us later when Loki grows up a little!

I think it may have to do with my canon camera! But yes, I plan on continuing to photograph this little guy. I'm excited to see how big he'll get, but at the same time I also wanna cherish how small and adorable he is right now.

They grow too fast! :( Your camera is probably so much better than mine! Take lots of pictures of him now...it's hard to catch them in pictures as they grow. You'll turn around and they will be twice the size you thought they were.

Back