Baby angel moshi 😇

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimbomoshi

She's a standard Grey born November of 2021 (she was about 2 months when I got her in January of this year) she likes to sit on my head (as seen in pictures below) she also loves zoomies and popcorning. She's also a little escape artist anytime I try to clean her cage and she loves to stand on her hind legs like a tiny person. She's a crazy jumper/wall surfer too she's a lil spider chin. She also loves her dust baths

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-220056_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-220056_Facebook.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220423-162019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220423-162019_Gallery.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-081423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-081423_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-183822_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-183822_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220309-150534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-150534_Gallery.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220309-150633_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-150633_Gallery.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220624-145950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-145950_Gallery.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 0
She's so adorable! Does she have a name?

Just realized you had the name in the title, thanks anyway.:) Is she friends with everybody?

Just realized you had the name in the title, thanks anyway.:) Is she friends with everybody?
For some reason sometimes men scare her maybe deep voices lol but she loves most women she's met haha and her and I are very bonded I'd say she'll literally preen my eyelashes almost and she gets excited ehen I get home almost like a tiny puppy plus she begs for whatever I'm eating like one too. Of course I never give her anything unless it's chinchilla safe

For some reason sometimes men scare her maybe deep voices lol but she loves most women she's met haha and her and I are very bonded I'd say she'll literally preen my eyelashes almost and she gets excited ehen I get home almost like a tiny puppy plus she begs for whatever I'm eating like one too. Of course I never give her anything unless it's chinchilla safe
Oh, Moshi's not fair.:) What do you like most about her?

Oh, Moshi's not fair.:) What do you like most about her?
I'd say her personality/quirks. I never realized even the small animals all have little personalities too just like dogs and cats. She's so mischievous lol. In fact I think I take the crown on mischief btw if there was a such thing as chinchilla shaming lol like dog shaming. My chinchilla destroyed my mortgage bill. My husband put the envelope on top of her cage without thinking and she found it. Luckily she mainly just shredded it didn't really eat any.

I'd say her personality/quirks. I never realized even the small animals all have little personalities too just like dogs and cats. She's so mischievous lol. In fact I think I take the crown on mischief btw if there was a such thing as chinchilla shaming lol like dog shaming. My chinchilla destroyed my mortgage bill. My husband put the envelope on top of her cage without thinking and she found it. Luckily she mainly just shredded it didn't really eat any.
Her personality is a sign that she is extremely smart. She didn't eat your mortgage bill, did she?😃

Nope just ripped it to shreds but I got all the pieces and yup she's super smart and stubborn she sometimes finds things she isn't supposed to have and when I try to take it she'll turn it into a tug of war match and she is really strong for like 1 1/4 lb haha. She pulled that with a command hook that came undone one time. She honestly thought I wouldn't notice her running away with it 😆

She's one of a kind.:cool: Can you hold her freely with your initiating?

Yes she will come out of her cage door and get on my shoulder when I tell her it's play time (that's what I call her out of cage time) but sometimes it's on her terms lol she also will sometimes try to get on my head when I bend into her cage to clean it (although sometimes she's just using me to try to escape haha)

Haha, smart cutie. Did she ever have an encounter with another chin?

Not yet haha even when we got her she was alone no cagemate and she has her whole mansion to herself now. At this point she's so bonded with me idk how she'd do with another chin. She'd prob be the alpha chin lol cause she's so bossy and precocious

Not yet haha even when we got her she was alone no cagemate and she has her whole mansion to herself now. At this point she's so bonded with me idk how she'd do with another chin. She'd prob be the alpha chin lol cause she's so bossy and precocious
Haha, how about seeing herself in the mirror?😄

Lmao she usually reaches out to it like she's pondering her Meer existence so my mirrors prob have itty bitty foot prints on them lol
Lol, seriously I think it's cool for her to see herself in the mirror to be familiar with other chins. Do you think she knows it's her she is seeing?:LOL:

Lol, seriously I think it's cool for her to see herself in the mirror to be familiar with other chins. Do you think she knows it's her she is seeing?:LOL:
That's a good question I don't know for sure but she's usually on my head or shoulder in the mirror so if she sees me...??? Maybe... unless she thinks she has 2nd mommy from another dimension lol

Back