Arcas Hedgehog stuffed animal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those actually look like a hedgehog! Very cute.

Yea! Holy cow! That's 255 bucks, for anyone in America who's curious. Probably the cutest thing ever, though.

If you have the money and are thinking about doing it, Go for it!

This Chinchilla -

http://lisap46.tripod.com/arcasdesigns/id49.html

Was the first one, and he was 100% designed and made for me. I'm a part time bear artist and comissioned the first one. Her mice are supercute too.

Considering the level of work and what some other artists charge she's very good value. What you can't really tell is that all the toes and fingers are individually wired so you can pose him, and the fur is pretty real. He's a little bigger than a real chin, I gave her the measurements of my large boy and the fur made a difference.

I can't tell you how much I love it, and it was a great memorial to the passing of my first Chin, who is still sadly missed today.

Her quality is second to none and I can't even begin to understand how she got those teeny tiny toes turned.

Wow, they are beautiful and so well done. All her creations are gorgeous. Pricey but I am certain they are worth it. If only I had a spare $250.

I can't imagine the time that goes into those! I'm sure for the time spent the price is very reasonable.

If you have the money and are thinking about doing it, Go for it!

This Chinchilla -

http://lisap46.tripod.com/arcasdesigns/id49.html

Was the first one, and he was 100% designed and made for me. I'm a part time bear artist and comissioned the first one. Her mice are supercute too.

Considering the level of work and what some other artists charge she's very good value. What you can't really tell is that all the toes and fingers are individually wired so you can pose him, and the fur is pretty real. He's a little bigger than a real chin, I gave her the measurements of my large boy and the fur made a difference.

I can't tell you how much I love it, and it was a great memorial to the passing of my first Chin, who is still sadly missed today.

Her quality is second to none and I can't even begin to understand how she got those teeny tiny toes turned.

I love how one of the photos looks like the Chin is doing the famous nose wipe. :D

Back