• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apple wood toys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ticklechin

I am looking for 21 apple wood toys-just apple wood, 6 inch wide twirlies, 8-10 twirlies per toy and noting else, I want to pay around 4.00-5.00 per toy plus shipping, let me know!

What do YOU consider whirlies? I'm asking, as if I put even just 8 whirlies on a toy it'd be anywhere from 7-12" long ;) I consider whirlies 3/4"-1/5" thick pieces. Anything smaller I call sticks in most cases.

I am looking for 21 apple wood toys-just apple wood, 6 inch wide twirlies, 8-10 twirlies per toy and noting else, I want to pay around 4.00-5.00 per toy plus shipping, let me know!

I have a whole tub of gorgeous straight, organic apple branches that are just the right size for what you are looking for. If you let me know what you would like them hung on I can get those out to you by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back