Anyone know Dave Sullivan???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronda

Not quite sure where to post something like this but here goes:

Dave Sullivan ordered from me on my website. PayPal randomly decided to review the order and put a hold on it. Dave has not responded to any of my emails or to PayPal's email to him. I would like to fill this order but don't know how to get in touch with Dave.

I've decided to reverse the funds since it's been 10 days with no response.

Dave has ordered from me in the past twice but has never responded to any of my emails in those two orders either. There was no dispute, just asking him questions about his order.

If anybody has any idea who this person is I would sure appreciate knowing how to get in touch with him.

Thanks!

Ronda

have you tried doing a facebook search for him? with the previous orders, you would know what city he lives in, eh?

Well I never found him and he has never responded to me. Paypal just notified me:

"We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment."

Never did tell me how they determined the "appropriate action".

Anyway, I hope he doesn't get upset when he doesn't get a package from me.

Thanks everybody!

Ronda

Back