Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have snow!!!! :) Care of Peggy lol.

348 more toys until i can get the white horse. I hope I can make it. Keep sending me toys and I'll keep sending them out.

It's pretty easy. The second time around since you already played the other games all you need to do is gain one more level.

I know, but I had a hard enough time collecting my rewards the first time. It made me go up two levels in Mafia Wars before I got the candy cane. If you finished it, Crysta, do you get a big reward when you're done? If so, I'll stick it out.

I don't like having to play mafia wars so I refuse to do one that involves that. I still need over 200 toys for the horse. I don't think I'm making it.

I know, but I had a hard enough time collecting my rewards the first time. It made me go up two levels in Mafia Wars before I got the candy cane. If you finished it, Crysta, do you get a big reward when you're done? If so, I'll stick it out.

I honestly don't remember what I got, but I do remember it was a pretty good amount of xp.

I didn't even start the gingerbread mission and I'm not going too. I can say I was only behind Crysta by 3 levels then she completed the freaking gingerbread house thing twice and now she's up by 5! so yes must be lots of xp's dang it! I still heart her though, she's the best girl crush ever!

Is anyone playing actually growing crops besides me? With the New Years mission you need to tend 50 neighbors crops and 50 neighbors debris and I thought no problem with the crops but holy cow no one has crops anymore! What are all you people doing just growing animals?

I have crops and debris... and I have some extra new year calenders if anyone needs them.

I had to get rid of all my crops to get rocks. I'm on the mission to clear 10 rocks and I've only got 4. I'm not even getting a rock a day which hacks me off! As soon as I complete this mission I will have crops again. I also have extra calendars and I have all things for the stuffed bear mission should anyone want one of those let me know.

I know I will not be repeating any of these missions again it's too much to do for 50 horse shoes for pete's sake!

I thought I was all done and going to get the horseshoes today and then got the 2nd part of a mission where you have to sell 50 adult pigs, goats, and oxen! I don't have that just laying around! PFFT!!!!!!!

Ok, this is seriously starting to aggravate the poop outta me. No rocks are forming on my frontier. I get trees, flowers, skulls, etc, but not a single rock. I have been stuck on this same mission with only 5 rocks for the last week. :(

I'm on the 3rd part of the Trading Post missions. You have to visit 12 neighbors. I've visited at least 20 today and it is only counting 3! I've emailed Zynga support. Bleh.

ETA - Nevermind. Seems to be working just fine now. :)

Last edited:
Back