Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I planted oaks 2 days ago and they are still green saplings dang it! by the time they do grow it will be snowing lol!

Well my feast is all set to go--one thing I noted which for some reason annoys me a great deal is I only have one native american sitting at my table! Um hello! We are in the middle of their land, I think there was more than one lol!

It will be interesting to see on Thanksgiving what happens with the invites--how many neighbors you have and what not lol!

I won't be playing til late that night I think. I'm coming home from work at 3:30am Thursday morning, sleeping til 11ish and then doing my potatoes and green bean casserole before heading over for the gorging at Nel's!

Hmmm... out of goals for the first time. Want to get rid of my feast table now but the only thing you can do is delete it. I thought by the time I finished everything the other areas-- Gold Rush, Rattlesnake Canyon, etc-- would be open. Now what? :impatient:

Now you play just to play. :p I ran into this same thing a few months ago. They soon had new missions up. Did you already do all your school classes? Or your lodge badges?

kate I've seen some post for some jugs--I don't remember this so I think it's a new mission--it's yet to get to me though.

I also saw pics of some cute as heck new special animals penquins and polar bears and I think sugar gliders! They are super cute so I'm going to try for a couple of those when I can!

I'm STILL waiting for a bank and stagecoach so it can get robbed! Come on Frontierville this is a good idea!

I'm looking for 9 neighbors too I WANT that snow covered ground! And anyone wanting to do the xmas missions make sure you have lots of cloth and ribbon! I'm sending ribbon as gifts I hope it helps!

Laurie and Crysta - Here are some people you can request from my friend list who are FV people (put FrontierVille in your friend request):

Sussie
Linnea
MrsMarty
Liana
Varadinska
Jacqueline
Dorthe
Ramon
Rex T
Patti
Ana-Marija

Thanks Laura that's awesome! I did fork out horse shoes for a mystery animal and I got the CUTEST Sugar Glider! OMG I want a penguin so bad too! I love how I am now a sexy looking elf as well, I'm sure after this Alex and I will be having another kid!

Only 3 more neighbors and the snow is mine! woot! I sent out a few invites hopefully they'll respond. I totally missed the other mystery animal crate it was ram, chipmunk or armadillo so I went for it and and GOT THE ARMADILLO! OMG he is so cute! and really what's the old west without an armadillo! he's in my desert if you guys want to take a peek at him!

I'm having a hard time getting on the game right now? Anyone else?

I played this morning, but now I keep getting the "A New Game just got better, refresh" memo.

Does anyone need a fancy treat for the stuffed bear collection? I just got another one today

Back