Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the potatoes, Laurie! Finished the goal. :D Now just waiting for rocks to show up on my frontier so I can clear them... takes forever!

I love the rock desert thing I have going on! I bought some of the cool rocks put it with some skulls I didn't clear, then bought a couple cacti and my lizard is right at home! Still wish I had that chin though :( Stop by and check out my rock garden though! it's cool.

Waiting on one more baby name hopefully I'll get my daughter today!

Your rock garden rocks! lol I actually love that pink lizard and the hairy cows. I feel almost guilty that I was able to get the chinny on the first try. Maybe Frontierville knows I'm too cheap to spend more than $3?

Does anyone see where to expand the General Store? I saw preview for that when the game was loading but don't see where to purchase in the market.

Thanks Kate! I do actually like the hairy cows real much lol! I may cave in a buy one last chance effort for the chinchilla but I just don't know. I did get my daughter! she is just adorable! So now Kale has a little sister!

Your rock garden rocks! lol I actually love that pink lizard and the hairy cows. I feel almost guilty that I was able to get the chinny on the first try. Maybe Frontierville knows I'm too cheap to spend more than $3?

Does anyone see where to expand the General Store? I saw preview for that when the game was loading but don't see where to purchase in the market.

I think it's part of a new mission after cabbage and another kid.

yay! thanks Theresa! yes I want more horses! they may make up for my lack of chin! And I can stop trying for the elusive 11pts at the horse shoe pit. I get 10pts regularly spending 5 horse shoes but when it's time for 11 I throw wild and have to cash out! losers!

You can get a third kid now too!! But you need so many neighbors to unlock the mission :( So I had to go begging for neighbors again. Anybody playing can add me! Pam Tishman my profile pic is 2 kittens watching snow fall

Thanks!!!!

Pam if you have one friend you can toss me please let me know--I only need one more neighbor to get a thid kid. Kale should have 2 little sisters I think! Or anyone on the forum who plays but hasn't mentioned it please let me know!!!

Thanks to Kelly I am on kid 3! Well just Alex and I are working on kid 3 lol! I named my daughter after my son on the game Kale and my girl crush Crysta--her name is Kalista. Who knows if I'll get a boy or girl this time--I'm letting the game pick for me.

It would be nice to have some grandparents!

I'd also love to see a bank where we can keep our money and maybe even see if the bank gets robbed! OMG that would be so old west!

And how about a stagecoach for pete's sake?!

Need more neighbors!

Help!
I need 2 more neighbors to unlock more kids
Feel free to add me: Victoria Ririe or PM me w/your info
:bliss:

yay I got another daughter--she's quite the tomboy though. I'm going to try for one more kid and hope it's a boy--we'll see.

I've been quite hacked at my horse shoe pit because it lets me get 10 pts but never 11 and I only need one more 11 pointer to get a badge darn it!

Back