Anyone else play Frontierville?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was reading, for the horseshoe pit, in order to play you have to actually bet horseshoes. So technically you could loose out on horseshoes. Totally not worth it now.

Yesterday I finally finished the million goal and so I got a ton of horseshoes, so I had enough for a mystery animal! I got a cute pink alpaca! It's the one I wanted :D

So I was reading, for the horseshoe pit, in order to play you have to actually bet horseshoes. So technically you could loose out on horseshoes. Totally not worth it now.

Yesterday I finally finished the million goal and so I got a ton of horseshoes, so I had enough for a mystery animal! I got a cute pink alpaca! It's the one I wanted :D

Oh yeah, time to delete my horsehoe pit. Yuck.

Meh. It still isn't worth it, at least for me. I can't fathom playing Cafe World for like the next 1-2 months, nonstop, just to level up once more. Level 91 just sucks. :p

Crysta I leveled up in Cafe World in 2 days so you're not going to take 1-2 months. I paid the 50 horse shoes for Mafia Wars because I refuse to be a gangsta thug. I got me 2 super cute mystery animals today a ferret and a turtle BUT I really want a blue porcupine so I may buy more horsehoes to get one. I have a couple days to think about it. I'm going to play poker all this weekend and see if I can level up. I have to say I love Texas Hold em but I don't like how this game plays on Zynga so I may give that up.

I got the strap, paddle (thanks Brenda), globe and wormy apple for the Back to School collection I just need a bell! I can't remember what I have to do for it. I hope it's not water neighbors tomatoes because I can't ever see that happening.

If anyone has one and wants to share it would be awesome! Or plant me some tomatoes lol!

Okay the bell is potatoes! Can anyone try to plant some potatoes for me over the weekend? If yes that would be great! I can do the same if anyone needs them!

My horse pit is also up and running! kate it says you can go to neighbors I'll have to check yours out!

April planted me some potatoes but so far no bell! I just need that dang bell! I have like 4 wormy apples does anyone need one? I do plan on planting clover daily to try to get another strap. I lucked into the globe from Jack and his corn. The Labor Day collection is pretty dang hard!

Just played horseshoes on your farm, Laurie. That's pretty cool-- I got 10 xp and 300 coins! Planted some taters for you. Wish I could plant some more peanuts but I can't afford to now since I just finished the 500,000 goal and it took all my moolah! I'm only halfway through the peanut goal... I'm never going to finish that one!

I like my horse shoe pit! I like how it looks on my farm and if I just use one horse shoe daily I get xp, money and a cherry tree with my free throw. I signed up for the firefox tool bar so did get 35 horse shoes. But so far I've only bet 5 horsehoes. I eneded up with 2 pigs and 2 pear trees from my tosses.

What really breaks my heart is the fact I wanted the blue porcupine and I didn't know that wasn't offered with this batch of mystery animals. So I paid real money to get horsehoes just for the mystery animals and got a ferret and a turtle :( I really wanted a porcupine!!!!! I do think they should have armadillos in the game--they are, after all, a frontier animal!

Back