Any shows/ groups in Southern California?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two branches in California. Both are ECBC and have joined into one group that sets up three shows each year.

To join ECBC, there is an affidavit to fill out which I can email to you and then the membership is $45 each year to be a member. The paper you need to fill out will outline exactly what membership will get you.

The next show we have coming up is more north in Santa Nella, CA. It will be held on October 15th and details about the hotel and expenses can be found on our group website which is http://california.empresschinchilla.org/ and just click on events to see the up dated information on upcoming shows.

The farthest south the chinchilla shows get for now are Frazier Park which is usually not too far of a drive. Since California is such a big state, we try to hold the shows as central as we can so more people can attend.

If you have any questions about membership, shows, or anything else feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can email Shahna, our show chair, at [email protected] :)

I live in So Calif too I will probably not attend the show on Oct 15th. I will be attending the state show and the spring show in Frazier Park. If you want to car pool to these we can split expenses.

The state show is also located in Santa Nella, CA. The only show in Frazier is in April. It's the spring field day and it's a ton of fun! The actual date hasn't been decided yet, but keep an eye out for postings in this section for chinchilla shows and keep a look out on our website. ;)

The state show is a total of 3 days. I leave around noon on Friday and come back on Sunday after a little bit of cleaning up afterwards. If it is at
Santa Nella it's 300 miles from my house up the 5 fwy.

Spring show at Frazier Park is only a 1 day event from my house it's 2 hrs one way.

The State Show may possibly be held in Sacramento this January although it has been held in Santa Nella in years past. Details will be posted as soon as everything is finalized.

Our fall field day will be October 15 in Santa Nella, as Tabitha posted. All the details are on the CA Group website.

Back