All about Bear!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
I have been yelled at several times for not having posted pictures of the boys in awhile...so I decided every few days I'll just give each one their own thread with their own pics. Today is Bear!!

Hi..I'm kinda shy..my names Bear!
IMG_3967.jpg

I have a cute nose..
IMG_3973.jpg

Sometimes I'm weird and like to be held like this.
IMG_3975.jpg

This is my butt!
IMG_3960.jpg

Mom says I have a cute butt.
IMG_3963.jpg

If the camera is close enough to me, the flash makes me look brown!
IMG_3984.jpg

I like to play on the toilet..
IMG_3991.jpg

Mostly because I like to jump off of it!
IMG_3986.jpg

& that's all about Bear!
IMG_3992.jpg

Another Playchin to follow soon! :D

WHERE did you get that hideous chin? Ick - How can you stand to look at him? <whistles innocently>

Nice pics Stack!

awwww... Bear is a darling! My Jacob has very similar expressions... they are almost identical!

WHERE did you get that hideous chin? Ick - How can you stand to look at him? <whistles innocently>

Nice pics Stack!

Oh...just some shady lady who runs a chinchilla forum.... :laughitup:

He really is hideous, isn't he?! Hideously cute!! :D

p.s. Sandi, you need one! Talk to Pegs!! ;)

Too Cute! My chins also enjoy being held like that chins do some of the weirdest things :)

Oh...just some shady lady who runs a chinchilla forum.... :laughitup:

He really is hideous, isn't he?! Hideously cute!! :D

p.s. Sandi, you need one! Talk to Pegs!! ;)

Um, hello, (not to you Stacie) but I have and specifically referred to your Bear, and this shady lady person :neener: has yet to um, cough one up for me! I believe I will have to "cite" her on this one, hehe!

Um, hello, (not to you Stacie) but I have and specifically referred to your Bear, and this shady lady person has yet to um, cough one up for me! I believe I will have to "cite" her on this one, hehe!

I'm sorry ON! I'm trying - really!

Actually, if you weren't so sexist I have several here. But you being like you are, don't want them cuz they are all girls!

Back