Advertising

Tanya

I noticed that several banner advertisement links do not work (including mine) -- I just see messages. For example:

Warning: fopen(adcount/www.fuzzieskingdom.com/.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bbradley/chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/adredirct.php on line 7

Stackie

I bite.
We realize there is a problem and are working on getting it fixed.

Jolene if you are interested in advertising please PM Becky to let her know and give her an email she can send an invoice to. Once it's paid you can send me your banner and I will put it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuddlebug

I am interested in putting up my banner. My geek of a son has one question. He wants to know if it still needs to be in .gif format. He can do it that way abut he says it's antiquated. LOL! That's what I get for raising a geek.

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
Amanda is working on the banners and pictures for the forum. Those who have advertised and had issues posted in this thread before today will receive free advertising for 30 days. We're sorry about the trouble. I don't touch software. If I did, you guys would never see the forum again, trust me. It would just disappear.

alpayton

Always into something...
I will be working on the issues that have been brought to my attention over the next few days and hopefully they will be resolved soon. Please know that it takes time and like Peg said, she don't do software...we made the mistake of letting her have control of that kind of thing a long time ago and she's still living that one down! LOL STILL Love ya Peg!

BTW - good to see you folks again!!! :)

Marson2

I'm interested in displaying my banner for Kline Diet on this site and was wondering if the same prices listed in the 1st post were still current.

Regular advertising, full year, $60.00/half year $30.00
Rescue advertising, full year, $30.00/half year $15.00

Thanks