Advertising

Help Support Chins & Hedgies:

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
Probably, since I'm behind. I'll get invoices out tomorrow.

LarryT

LarryT
I need to pay for my banner for 2013(the banner is alreasdy posted), i've tried pming a few people but I don't think my messages are going out. My paypal is [email protected] if someone could invoice me

chechinchillas

hmmmmmmm
I posted 2 1/2 months ago to do a banner, but did not here anything back. Is there something else I need to do or other requirements? Is it still offered? Am I eligible for it?

JoAnne

Banned
advertising/banners

Could you please p m me also. I am also interested in a banner but had not gone ahead with request and questions because I had talked to severala that had not gotten a response. Thank you so very much.
JoAnne

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
The person who took care of the banners quit the forum and frankly the thought of me messing with codes and all that gives me the heebiejeebies. We now have someone who can do the banners again, so there should be no problem with it in the future.

Ronda

Stackie,

Whoever was doing it last time took a screen shot of my banner and formatted it. Can my advertising period start from when the banner goes up?

You can always email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Ronda

Stackie

I bite.
Ronda, your banner should be up. If you can not see it, you may need to empty your cache and refresh the CnH homepage.

:))

LarryT

LarryT
I paid for a one year banner add that should last till jan 2014, i'm not seeing it in the rotation, ad was for carolina storm wheels?

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
Stackie puts up the banners. Contact Stack and once you agree on a banner and it's up you will be billed for it.