Advertising

Help Support Chins & Hedgies:

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
Andrea - Do you have a number that came on your IRS letter? That would work fine. Please send it to me via pm.

alpayton

Always into something...
:update:

The ad banner is now CLICKABLE and each ad is linked to the advertiser's site!

Wanted to let everyone know of the new and improved changes that have taken place with the ad banner and how happy we are to have achieved this for our advertisers! :thumbsup:

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
Barb - Contact Alpayton and she'll set up you with a banner if you don't have one, or can help you design one or make one you already have work. She'll also invoice you through paypal.

tunes

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Admin
My apologies Barb - Amanda has been dealing with finals for nursing school. I will get ahold of her and get back with you.

ChinnieShop

I sent an e-mail that I was interested in advertising, but have not received a response. Could this be because I am not a full member yet? I have been a member for over a month now, but not sure what the time frame would be.

Chinmama

I sent an e-mail that I was interested in advertising, but have not received a response. Could this be because I am not a full member yet? I have been a member for over a month now, but not sure what the time frame would be.
If you mean you are interested in purchasing a banner ad, you would need to send a PM to Kalandra.

If you mean you just want to post items for sale in the classifieds, you would need to read the Rules for the classified section to see if you qualify to post there at this time.

ChinnieShop

If you mean you are interested in purchasing a banner ad, you would need to send a PM to Kalandra.

If you mean you just want to post items for sale in the classifieds, you would need to read the Rules for the classified section to see if you qualify to post there at this time.

Hello Chinmama,

And thank you for the response, I guess i did not explain myself correctly. I did send an e-mail to Kalandra, and that is what I meant I have not received a response, I sent it on 12/20, but I will just re-send another one.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
Hmm....I sent $30 via PayPal for the next 6 months advertising on 1/8/12 but haven't received any notification.

I'll assume I'm good until 6/30/12 unless I hear otherwise.