Ack! Strange Dream!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikaia

Gonna keck your butt ;)
Tribble, my six month old male chin, has been getting very excited lately. He has been "mating" with his cuddle buddy and it got pretty crazy sunday night. LOL. He was making noises and his mom, Chichi, was running around her cage as well.

Anyways, I must be thinking about this, beacuse I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that we were putting the chins in the playpen and I wasn't paying attention. Adam, my fiance, started putting the girls in there. I look up and see he put the girls and Tribble in the playpen!!! I start yelling, "What the heck are you doing?!! He is gonna get them pregnant!" LOL... but it was too late... and there were baby chinchillas in the playpen. LOL... happened that quick too....

Have any of you had dreams of your chinchillas getting pregnant? :p

No since i have all boys. but i have had chinchilla dreams. some happy. some.....not so much. i always go check on them after i have a bad dream tho! they are usually sitting chewing a wood stick as i run down the stairs like a maniac.

I had a chinchilla dream last night :S my dream was that me and my bf were in our bedroom and our chinnies got out of their cage and were playing outside the bedroom door haha, such a random dream i know and i hope i dont have any about them having babies i think it will be too stressful for me :D

Tribble, my six month old male chin, has been getting very excited lately. He has been "mating" with his cuddle buddy and it got pretty crazy sunday night. LOL. He was making noises and his mom, Chichi, was running around her cage as well.

Anyways, I must be thinking about this, beacuse I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that we were putting the chins in the playpen and I wasn't paying attention. Adam, my fiance, started putting the girls in there. I look up and see he put the girls and Tribble in the playpen!!! I start yelling, "What the heck are you doing?!! He is gonna get them pregnant!" LOL... but it was too late... and there were baby chinchillas in the playpen. LOL... happened that quick too....

Have any of you had dreams of your chinchillas getting pregnant? :p

See, people aren't lying when they say it takes seconds.... ;)

I have had dreams about all of my chinchillas being pregnant at one time and not knowing which kits belonged to which mother. The really strange thing about these dreams is that in all of them, the babies end up being kittens instead of kits.

Back