A happy and sad day...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyBug

Sometimes I love too much
I just had a wonderful, joint baby shower with several of my coworkers. We ate, laughed, and had a great time.

At 4:30, I'm expected at my superintendent's office. I will be picking up my notice that I am losing my job next year due to a reduction in force.

It's hard to be excited knowing that things are going to be tougher next year.

Yep - I am a school nurse in Ohio and we all have ulcers waiting to hear who will be cut next year - they have been dragging this out all year and we lost half of our nursing department last year! I am sorry you are going through this!

I just cannot believe how many teachers are being let go. In one smallish town out here they let go of 22 teachers and 35 coaches. First of all, 35 coaches? What the heck is that about? But 22 teachers? We're talking about a town with 1 high school, 1 middle school, and 1 elementary. Are there any teachers left?

I'm sorry Jenny. I hope you're able to find another position reasonably soon.

I really hope you find something soon, it seems like everywhere is having trouble with jobs.

Im currently looking for work and after 3 years at college getting my qualifications as a nursery nurse/teaching assistant im really finding it hard.

I'm so sorry to hear about your awful news! I wish you the best of luck and really hope things turn out for you and your growing family!

I'm so sorry Jenny. I'll be looking for a teaching job in Illinois when I finish my masters next year. It's scary because they're letting so many people go. :-( I hope you find something soon!

I am so sorry. I gice teachers all the credit in the world and I am so grateful for you all! I hope you find something soon!

And congratulations on the happy new addition to be!

Back