A chin in need deserves me indeed.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diva Chins

Yeah, that's a total rip off of the Puffs tissue commercial but...Shh, don't tell teehees.
So, guess what. I might be getting ANOTHER chin baby. Yes, another. A girl I'm selling one of my cages to sent me a link off the evil CL...Ugh, that place gets me in trouble...And it was pretty sad...A 5 year old boy for FREE, but his 'stuff' as they put it, was $100. After thinking on it, I kinda groaned and pouted, then sent the woman an e-mail. I told her I've had experience with chins and currently own 5, told her my routine with them (Which days I did what) the brand of food they're on, the kind of dust bath I use, etc. I told her about my general knowledge, all that good stuff. And here's the reply I got:

Hey, you seem very good for my little one. You are probably the one I will give him too. I have worked with him, and he is very very sweet. His name is Jupiter, but you can rename him if youd like. And also if youd like his cage you can have it. I will have no need for it once I move and since you seem really awesome for doing all that. It is one of those tall cages, it has 2 little perches and it came with a water bottle and a food dish. I can also give you his dust bath and his ball. And he loves the dandelion treats so you can have all those too. Hes not into chewing on things. Which is weird. But, I love him to death.

And if it would be at all possiable, could I visit him every so often? He will be very missed.

So...Tada! I told her she could most definitely visit, told her a litte more about my chins and their personality (Especially the Doof-Meister, how she's the Diva and rules everything) and I told her if she decided to re home him with me, I wouldn't change his name and she could visit whenever, just to call ahead even if it was just 5 minutes up the road to make sure I was home. I told her that I said the same thing to Aiko and Rini's old mom but she never took me up on the offer. From all of his 'stuff' that she mentioned on the CL ad, I can already say most of it will be tossed. Ah, I'm excited though, very much so. After quarantine is up, maybe he can get along with my little guy, but if not that's fine. I told her next weekend I'm going to go get the FN cage so I'd like to wait until after then to get him, so...Here next weekend yall might get to see some uber cute (Hopefully not sad...) pictures of Jupiter!

Exactly the reason I avoid CL...hahaha! But congrats! Can't wait to see some pics of Jupiter! :)

Exactly the reason I avoid CL...hahaha! But congrats! Can't wait to see some pics of Jupiter! :)

Thank ya thank ya! I'm excited to have the lil guy, tomorrow I'm cleaning out my closet (literally) and moving the chins into the living room so we can tear down that wall. I have a walk in closet I don't use, and the spare space is MORE than welcome with so many.

Thank ya thank ya! I'm excited to have the lil guy, tomorrow I'm cleaning out my closet (literally) and moving the chins into the living room so we can tear down that wall. I have a walk in closet I don't use, and the spare space is MORE than welcome with so many.

I thought you were getting married this month and moving out? So then why the renovations?

I thought you were getting married this month and moving out? So then why the renovations?

I pushed the date until next year. We're just now getting him settled in his own apartment. Right now isn't a good time for me while I'm still dealing with Deonna's death.

Last edited:
Back