9/30/09 4:00 A.M - 7/7/09 3:17 A.M R.I.P Baby sweetpea.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could have saved you, I would of.

Tonight I lost a kit. He was a joy to have the last couple days. It was the cutest **** thing seeing you popcorning, running, and bugging your momma.

I've been hand feeding him throughout the night, and keeping him in my shirt.
Just a few minutes ago, he acted like he was fighting a deep sleep, and when he gave in, he was gone.
:cry3:

I wish there was more I could have done. I wish you didn't have to go like this, but now your in chinnie heaven, and your frolicking around with all the babies that have left us too :(

All I can say is that I hope wherever you are, that your out of any pain, and that your happy.

R.I.P Sweet pea.

I'm very sorry for your loss Shawn. You tried to help him, but just realize that sometimes there isn't anything you can do.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do - no rhyme or reason with kits!
Sorry for your loss!

Thank you guys, he is in chinnie heaven now, and he do anything he wants :).

All I can do now is focus on momma, and daddy. Momma seems to be agitated and really jumpy since her baby has been gone, so I'm just going to tend to them to get my mind off of it.

I'm sorry, I know how hard you were trying. I'm just happy you had some preperation thanks to Peggy of what could happen so it wasn't a total shock. I know it doesn't make it hurt less.

I'm very sorry about your loss. I was thinking of baby Sweet Pea before I went to bed last night and was hoping I wouldn't have to wake up to this.

I am sorry for your loss. I was hoping when I saw your other thread that this wouldn't happen.

Sorry Shawn! I hope you and Mamma start to feel better. It stinks to lose a chinnie, but a little on stinks even more. It's heartbreaking when this happens!

Back