• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 baby male beige & standard RPAc and RPA chinchillas need new homes Modesto, CA and San Jose, California

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassy

one chin is not enough
I will be moving in a week and I have 4 baby male chinchillas needing new adoptive homes!
I can meet you in Modesto until 11/30/2020. I can meet you in San Jose area 12/1/2020 until 12/3/2020.

Chinchilla A: 10 week old Royal Persian Angora Grey Baby Chinchilla. He is extra-fluffy! $400 adoption fee. You can read more about RPA Chinchillas here: Chinchillas.com Royal Persian Angora Chinchilla Press Release. Pedigree available for $50. He has a calmer personality for a baby chinchilla. Chinchilla A and B are brothers.

Chinchilla B: 10 week old Beige male. He is quite fluffy! He is a RPA carrier. $300 adoption fee. Pedigree available for $50. He is a very energetic chinchilla. That's him hiding his head in the strawberry. Chinchilla A and B are brothers.

Chinchilla C: 7 week old Beige male. He is a RPA carrier. He is the runt of his litter and is missing part of his right-front paw as a birth injury. He is very curious and constantly on the move. Chinchilla C and D are brothers. He will be able to go to his new home on 11/29/2020 as he needs to be 8 weeks old before he can leave. Adoption Fee is $150.
Chinchilla D: 7 week old Grey male. He is a RPA carrier. He is an adorable and energetic. Chinchilla C and D are brothers. He will be able to go to his new home on 11/29/2020 as he needs to be 8 weeks old before he can leave. Adoption Fee is $120.

There is a $25 discount if you adopt more than one chinchilla.
They will come with some food to get them started. You will need to provide them a loving home, cage, pine or aspen wood shavings, water bottle, and more chinchilla food and hay. Please make sure that the cage has narrow bars of no more than 0.5 inches between the bars as baby chinchillas can get through very small gaps.

Chinchillas live long lives. Please educate yourself on them before you contact me. They are delicate animals. I do not recommend them for small children.

For more pictures: Male Baby Chinchillas for Rehoming Beige-Grey-and Angora-Grey - pets

Attachments

• chinchilla collage.JPG
    chinchilla collage.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 12
  • chinchilla1c.jpg
    chinchilla1c.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 8
  • chinchilla2c.jpg
    chinchilla2c.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 9
  • chinchilla3bpaw.jpg
    chinchilla3bpaw.jpg