2014 West Coast MCBA Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Lynn, I'm the Children's Ministry Director for my church and we have a huge production we put on for Easter!!! No bunnies here except dust bunnies . . .

Narcissus, it's 5130 164th Avenue SE, Bellevue, 98007. Call me if you have troubles at 425-830-3292. Sometimes GPS sends people to the other side of whatever. The building is at the end of the parking lot. Our church is not quite done, but the "Lodge" has served many purposes including a previous show. There will be a huge sign on the fencing you won't be able to miss. . .

Not this time, Elisa. At least not through the chapter. I don't know if anyone else is bringing any. Hope to see you there!!

Is there anyone planning on lodging their chins overnight in the show room? I'll be there tomorrow but there is a wedding rehearsal dinner there that night and so we only have the north room for the night but we'll have both on Saturday. So let me know, otherwise I'll be going home to do some other stuff. :)

What time tomorrow? 2015 MBCA show at Bellevue

Hi!
We are coming from Canada to see this show. Is it open to public and what time can we come?
We are hoping to be there at noon but I hope it won't be over :hmm:

Anyone is welcome. The show starts around 10am and goes until finished, with a break for lunch in there too. How long it lasts just depends on how many animals there are. There will also be a raffle, animals for sale, and some wonderful toys and cage accessories from Christine for sale. Hope to see you here!

Alison! You were right! It was you who responded this morning! For some reason I thought it was Sue!
Thank you and it was nice meeting you :)

Just wanted to say thank you to Sue and Claire for organizing the show, and of course to Brenda, the judge, for giving us all excellent feedback on each of our animals! Someday I will have to make it out to a Wisconsin show! ;) It was nice to catch up with people we only seem to get to see once a year!

Congratulations Ryan! Your chinchillas are gorgeous! Thank you big time Sue and Claire and Sue's husband for all your work. Brenda our judge was fantastic. I loved finally meeting you! It was a fun show. It was great seeing everyone. Thanks Christine for bringing all the goods and being a great travel companion! (I hope Dad didn't bug you too much with his theories on everything. :p ).

And to the well behaved baby who lasted through the whole show without fussing hardly at all....you are adorable! If only some of the chinchillas behaved as well as you...lol.

And the winners are:

• White Color Section Female Champion Irvin
  • White Reserve Section Female Champion Kimbell
  • White Color Section Male Champion Fawcett
  • White Reserve Section Champion Foster

• Violet Color Section Female Champion Chinn
  • Violet Reserve Section Female Irvin

• Sapphire Color Section Male Champion Russell

• Beige Color Section Female Champion Chinn
  • Reserve Section Female Champion Fawcett
  • Beige Color Section Male Champion Chinn

• Naturalle Color Section Female Champion Chinn
  • Naturalle Reserve Section Female Champion Olsen

• Black Color Section Female Champion Chinn
  • Black Reserve Section Female Champion Irvin
  • Black Color Section Male Champion Chinn

• Ebony Color Section Female Champion Kimbell
  • Ebony Reserve Section Female Champion Irvin
  • Ebony Color Section Male Champion Chinn
  • Ebony Reserve Section Male Champion Chinn

• Champion Female of Show Black Chinn
  • Reserve Champion Female of Show Beige Chinn

• Champion Male of Show Ebony Chinn
  • Reserve Champion Male of Show Black Chinn

• GRAND SHOW CHAMPION EBONY CHINN
    [*]RESERVE GRAND SHOW CHAMPION BLACK CHINN

Congratulations to all the winners. Some really beautiful animals this year.
Thank you Brenda for being our judge and the fantastic advice you so graciously shared with us all. Nice to finally meet you.

It was a great show! A lot of very friendly people!! I got to bring back some great animals, so am very happy! It was great to put a face to some of my wonderful customers too.

Thank you to Sue, Claire, for all the hard word and dedication you put into each and every show. So appreciated!

Alison, your Dad is a hoot! I love listening to him!

I am tickled pink that the sapphire from my Cameo and Wolfgang did so well at the show. I guess it's about time I think about setting them up again. :)

I had a fabulous time meeting all of you finally! I enjoyed judging your show and hope to see you all again!! :D

Back