2013 West Coast MCBA Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like I will be at the show after all. I'll donate a piece of furniture, not sure what yet so it will be a surprise! Maybe I'll post a picture the day before?

Caroline I can do my best but I still need exact measurements again, and pictures since that has been awhile since we chatted, and since it's not a chinchilla shelf, and one for decor I need to look and see what I have in paint! If you can message me that info asap on FB I will do my best!

Am preparing several orders for members attending the show in Seattle/Bellevue. Please let me know if you would like me to bring you any wood to the show.

I'm excited...just one more week to go! :hug2: I can't wait to see everybody again.

Don't forget to bring those raffle donations!

I've got my raffle donation almost ready and the chinnies have been dusting and are pre-groomed. I don't have many chins these days, but I'm bringing three to show, including a small 8 month old Black Velvet male that will be for sale. Anyone interested find me (Alison) at the show.

I do hope some other folks are bringing chinnies for sale as I've been telling people that email me to come. I'm hoping at least a few of them actually do attend. Maybe we can create some new chinchilla addicts in our area to help support our chapter.

I would like to donate some things.... Not chin related, who do I need to talk to?

Will you be at the show? You can just bring it with you. Otherwise, PM me and we'll work out how to get it there.

Thank you!

Yay!! I'm going.
I know I'm not a good salesperson but I'll try. I have started getting disability and want to divorce and move into a SSI apartment. I have too many pets....so would anybody be interested in a trio of well bonded boys? They never fight, snuggle all the time. 2 are three year old, well bred, beautiful boys of Christines pairing, a mosaic and a tan white. Sammy is a scrappy little standard.

Regarding pets, I should be bringing a few to sell. I have them listed on my webpage: http://chinnschillaranch.com/adoption.html. See you all there! :)

I do hope some other folks are bringing chinnies for sale as I've been telling people that email me to come. I'm hoping at least a few of them actually do attend. Maybe we can create some new chinchilla addicts in our area to help support our chapter.

Yeah, looking through my herd I will be bringing some violet carriers, sapphire/violet carriers to sell as well, all male. I just have too many males right now. And more litters on the way.

For those not on Facebook, here is my donation to the raffle. Grumpy Cat tunnel. Finally got it done. :)

Attachments

• Grumpy cat tunnel.JPG
    Grumpy cat tunnel.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
Lights are up, tables covered, we're ready to go. See you all there tomorrow. Can't wait to see your chinnies.

I was trying to make some cute chin charms for a bracelet raffle donation (polyclay) but it didn't work out well. xD

I'll donate one of the normal bracelets I make, and keep working on my mutant chin charms haha.

I have to say, the show was totaly worth the 11 hour drive! Had so much fun! My TOV EBONY 4 month old female got a 1st place and my White Ebony 4 month old female got reserve color phase champion! It was a blast!

Congratulations!

Congrats. You are a trooper to drive so far. Especially since I know that your main purpose was to learn-learn-learn. This industry will only continue to improve with ranchers like yourself.:dance3:

Back