2013 West Coast MCBA Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS!!! That's a great offer. I appreciate it!!!!

I'll start watching airfares and see what they're like...I've never been the Pacific Northwest!!!

I'll check the dates with work, too. Cross your fingers for me!!!

I'm looking for some violets/ V/C at the show, do you know any breeders, that will have any that are attending, so I can get in touch?

I might . . . big emphasis on 'might'. I just sold two and I'm expecting more litters but no way of knowing when and if it will work out. PM me and we'll talk. Others might too.

ONE MORE THING;
We had some person in the parking lot last time trying to sell chinchillas and badmouthing the participants in the show. This will not be allowed. If you would like to be a part, we welcome you.

ONE MORE THING;
We had some person in the parking lot last time trying to sell chinchillas and badmouthing the participants in the show. This will not be allowed. If you would like to be a part, we welcome you.

=O Really?? I never even heard about it! So wait they were trying to sell chins to the people they were badmouthing? Hah...

Can't wait for the show!

Yeah, it's enough that that person knows that I know who they are. EVERYONE is welcome, everyone is invited.

THERESA, YOU ARE SOOOOO BAD!!!!

Seriously, come, have fun with us, you won't regret it!!

Hey, I just wanted to announce a new member and a new addition to our board. Dakota Tschinderle is a Vet Tech in Utah who has been breeding chinchillas for quite a few years now. She has been a wealth of knowledge to me and a good friend. I've asked her to be one of our Directors. She won't be able to make this show but I'm hoping next year we can have her host a workshop on health issues and maybe a q & a session. Next year will be a big year for us as a chapter. Looking forward to it with all of you!!

YAY! Love having new people!

If anyone has items to donate to the raffle let me know. (Post here, PM, or email me at [email protected])

Just two months to go! It'll go by faster than you think!

Do you two know who was selling chew sticks last time? I want to put in a big order as my two pigs made sawdust of the pound I bought in about 2 weeks.

Well, I was lucky enough to receive a kidney transplant on 2/11/13!!! My doctor won't allow me to travel that far so soon, so I'm bummed...maybe next year...

sue I will be coming. I was wondering if you might have any babies for sale? Or if not who will be coming that might want to sale one and bring it to the show. I would like a male violet or may be a ebony.

Hi,
Sorry, I'm at a conference right now through Saturday so if I'm sluggish in answering, that's the reason. Yes, I'm at every show. Right now I don't have any available, I only have a few to show even. Someone bought me out last fall, but sometimes that's a good thing. We'll have more litters coming, about five girls right now are due this month or next. But come to the show, there may be someone that brings animals for sale. Note to those coming: there will be people looking to buy!!

Only 3 weeks to go!

Anyone with items for the raffle (does not have to be chinchilla related) please let us know.

Raffle tickets are $2.50 each or 5 for $10. All proceeds go to the chapter to fund this and future shows. We've had some pretty awesome items in the past.

Only 3 weeks to go!

Anyone with items for the raffle (does not have to be chinchilla related) please let us know.

Raffle tickets are $2.50 each or 5 for $10. All proceeds go to the chapter to fund this and future shows. We've had some pretty awesome items in the past.
All I have to offer are chewsticks and coins. I could donate a mix of a few pounds if anyone is interested in them.

All I have to offer are chewsticks and coins. I could donate a mix of a few pounds if anyone is interested in them.

Sounds tasty! This reminds me I better get my jewelry project done I wanted to try to donate. =x Three weeks goes fast!

Back