2012 ECBC Greater Western Branch Show Eugene, Oregon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not 100% sure if I will be going to this show I will know more in late Oct or early Nov. If I go you can pay me when at the show, if not you need to pay me ahead of time so Tabitha can bring you 2 bags.

I am not 100% sure if I will be going to this show I will know more in late Oct or early Nov. If I go you can pay me when at the show, if not you need to pay me ahead of time so Tabitha can bring you 2 bags.
Okay, that sounds great! Just message me.

Just an update! If all goes as planned we will be happily hosting Dick Bradford as judge for this show!

Raffle items!

This is a sterling silver and Swarovski set that will be up for raffle. You do not need to be present to win this item. It will ship to the winner if not present. Please PM me or Doug Griffith to purchase raffle tickets. :)
swarovskiset.jpg
[/IMG]

more donations!

This is another raffle item. This one needs to be picked up by winner.
giftbasket-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nan if you do come up I'd be interested in a bag of dust as well.

Sarah - I'll will know by late Oct or early Nov. If I don't go maybe Tabitha can bring an extra bag.

Will be there

Hi Sarah & friends,

I'm coming to the December show. Yay! Going to show and sell a violet male born in May. Might even come for the standards since I had a gorgeous one last year.

How do we get ear tags?

Thanks,

Danae W.

Okay, friend has the ear tag equip, so no prob on that front.

One Q: is it a single day show or is there one day for mutations and one for standards? Need to know if I need to get a room.

Thanks,

DW

I believe it is just a one day show. Does your friend have the eartags or just the tagging equipment? Most ranchers and breeders will bring extra tags to a show and their tagging equipment.

NOOOO! I was looking forward to it! I wanted to see what people nearby were breeding in mutations. :(

Back