2 Yr Old female chinchilla in need of a home

oinkyemmy

We have a light grey female chinchilla looking for a new home. Her name is Martha, born in 5/2013.

We are looking for a new home for Martha because we're moving out of CA from a home to apartment, which doesn't allow pets.
She is very well taken care of and deserves another home just as great as ours.

Martha doesn’t bite. She loves running around in a confined space with supervision. She loves eating chinchilla treats. She is a little shy at first, but warms up to people quickly. She does well being petted on the head and upper body but not her butt.

Chinchilla will come with her cage, glass drinking bottle, food bowl, running wheel, shredded wood bedding (one bag opened), volcanic dust for bath, bath bowl, chinchilla treats and chinchilla food. I will also offer help and support, should you ever need it.

Martha is located in Redlands, CA (92373), which is in Greater Los Angeles area. If interested, have questions or for more photos, please email oinkyemmy@gmail.com.

Attachments

Cuddlebug

Emily, this is Cornellia. You bought Martha from me. I am no longer in So Cal, but I will see what I can do to help you find someone to take her. IN the meantime, try contacting Tabitha Lindsey of RDZC Ranch. Just google it and you will find her. She might be able to help or knows someone who can. Tell her it is one of my babies.

Oh, and her color is tan, not gray and I have all of her pedigree information if anyone wants it.

Last edited: