10 little chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Hey everyone!

This morning I decided on taking on the tedious task of photographing all 10 of my babies! :D It took me about 3 hours to get the shots that I got, lol, and even some of them aren't what I was hoping for. Oh well, still get to show off my babies, even if the pictures aren't "perfect". :)

Here's Cherry, my only girl. She's a spoiled mess, haha. Look at her in all her fat glory. :p

HPIM7077Custom.jpg

HPIM7086Custom.jpg

HPIM7090Custom.jpg

Here's Charlie, who behaved so well for pictures! Unlike Cherry who kept jumping into my arms, lol.

HPIM7098Custom.jpg

HPIM7114Custom.jpg

HPIM7136Custom.jpg

Here's Schroeder, my old man. He's around 12-13 years old, and still going strong! He was the brother to my first chinchilla, Lucy. He's my little part of her. :)

HPIM7210Custom.jpg

HPIM7142Custom.jpg

HPIM7147Custom.jpg

Here's my little boy Kipper. I love it, no matter how old he gets, he always looks like a squishy kit, lol.

HPIM7226Custom.jpg

HPIM7232Custom.jpg

HPIM7249Custom.jpg

Here's Indigo, my violet. He's always such a ham, lol.

HPIM7268Custom.jpg

HPIM7285Custom.jpg

HPIM7306Custom.jpg

Here's Roscoe, my newest addition. :) He's my pet store gem, and by the looks of him, you would have never guessed that's where he came from!

HPIM7320Custom.jpg

HPIM7337Custom.jpg

HPIM7329Custom.jpg

HPIM7342Custom.jpg

Here's Marlow, the nicest chin in the world. :D He loves everyone and every chin he's ever seen. It's just them that don't always like him, heh.

HPIM7380Custom.jpg

HPIM7373Custom.jpg

HPIM7367Custom.jpg

Here's Spader. He's the runt of the group. He has barely grown since we got him at 4 months old. But his size makes him even cuter! Although, he has quite an attidude, and was NOT happy when I took the house away because I couldn't get a nice picture of him. :p

HPIM7407Custom.jpg

HPIM7427Custom.jpg

HPIM7418Custom.jpg

And here's Gimley, who hates me now, lol. Not exactly sure why, the two of us were great buddies. But now he wants me dead. :p I sitll love him though! :D

HPIM7465Custom.jpg

HPIM7459Custom.jpg

HPIM7472Custom.jpg

And that's it! :) Hope you enjoyed!

Awe, what adorable chinnies! They are all so cute, I can't pick a favorite!

hehe, thanks everyone!! :) I love them all so much, and they each have their own little quirks that makes each of them so different, lol. I couldn't pick a favorite either! They all have my heart. :D

And LOL SusieJJ, he was not the least bit pleased. :p

They are all adorable but if you find that Marlow gives you a rough time just send him my way....I'm not far.;)

They are all absolutely beautiful ..but Indigo is my favorite! His "hammy'ness" for the camera shines through in his pics! :)

Aneesa's Muse: He's always been a ham. :) He has so much expression in every picture I've taken of him. He's one of my favorites to photograph for that reason. :D

Chinnie crew: Haha, Spader can kick some serious butt! :p He'll actually be alone for the rest of his life probably, because he viciously attacks any chinchilla I've tried to introduce him to. He's not a very nice chin, haha.

Thanks Annie! :)

Back