• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Organic Whole Nettle & Foraging Fun Hay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Organic Whole Nettle​
I received a beautiful batch of Certified Organic Whole Nettle (harvested just a few weeks ago)!
100g - $10.95 + shipping cost (bag is about 12" x 6" x 3.5")​
  • Excellent addition to chins' diet
  • Coarse stalks help to wear chins' teeth down
  • Can be sprinkled on hay – chins love it!
  • Source of numerous nutrients, including magnesium, potassium, beta-carotene, iron, phosphorus, vitamins A, C, D, K, B complex
  • Supports healthy immune system
  • Especially beneficial for animals who recover from illness and need extra nutrients

Foraging Fun Hay​
This delicious blend contains an exceptional assortment of plants: organic timothy, orchard grass, oat hay, organic meadow grasses, alfalfa, organic red clover, and organic herbs (nettle, calendula flowers, rose hips, rose petals, linden, chamomile, hibiscus). Limited Supply.
2 lb – $14 + shipping cost
7.5 lb – $42.95 + shipping cost​

• Supplies chinchillas with a range of nutrients that a single-grass hay can not supply!
  • Great for chins who are not interested in a single-grass hay (timothy or orchard grass).

Payment
Orders can be placed on the website or you can send a payment via PayPal (just let me know your zip code). If you are on the east cost and you pay via Paypal, I may be able to help you save on shipping – the cart does not calculate shipping cost based on a state. Thank you!

All PMs have been answered, thank you :))
Currently, I do not have any 7.5 lb boxes of hay left in stock, but 2 lb bags are still available!

Dawn, thank you.
Foraging Fun Hay can be fed unlimited. I recommend offering nettle 3-4 times a week (nettle stalk, however, can be given daily).

Even if I do not have any hay left at the end of this week, you should be able to place an order next week when I receive more hay :))

Hi Tanya, I would like to try some of these hays. Let me know when you get it back in stock!

Looks Yummy! Do you only have the foraging hay in stock still, or do you have both available?

Chinch, thank you! Both whole nettle and foraging fun hay are still available. Also, I may get organic timothy in a couple of weeks.

Sandi, the foraging hay is no longer available (I may get more hay in a few weeks). I'm sending you a PM.

I completely forgot to come back on and check for your answer! Can you let me know when you have the foraging hay back in stock? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back