• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pet Wanted ISO male chin in MI

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all are well and had a great Thanksgiving.
I had to euthanize one of my boys recently. My remaining boy, Finnegan, has adjusted okay but I worry that he's lonely 🙁 He contact calls regularly and I have 2 cats so when I go to work I close them out of the room to give my chin some peace. I do leave the tv on for him, but I still worry. I have a double CN sitting empty, and my heart is too. I miss my Po horribly and that empty place really hurts.
I would like a young male, NOT a kit! Maybe a couple years old. I would love to get one from a reputable breeder, OR a rescue who really needs a home.
Actually, gender doesn't matter since they will be housed separately. I would like them to share a cage after quarantine if possible, but I really don't think I have it in me to introduce them as I worry too much about them falling out and I'd never forgive myself!
I guess this is my long way of asking if anyone has a chin of either gender in Michigan available for adoption?
Thank you in advance ☺️

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you all are well and had a great Thanksgiving.
I had to euthanize one of my boys recently. My remaining boy, Finnegan, has adjusted okay but I worry that he's lonely 🙁 He contact calls regularly and I have 2 cats so when I go to work I close them out of the room to give my chin some peace. I do leave the tv on for him, but I still worry. I have a double CN sitting empty, and my heart is too. I miss my Po horribly and that empty place really hurts.
I would like a young male, NOT a kit! Maybe a couple years old. I would love to get one from a reputable breeder, OR a rescue who really needs a home.
Actually, gender doesn't matter since they will be housed separately. I would like them to share a cage after quarantine if possible, but I really don't think I have it in me to introduce them as I worry too much about them falling out and I'd never forgive myself!
I guess this is my long way of asking if anyone has a chin of either gender in Michigan available for adoption?
Thank you in advance ☺️
I'm sorry :cry: to hear about your loss. Have you considered reaching out to local shelters or chin-specific rescues in Michigan?

Last edited:
Back