New cages are finished!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessiLynnCVT

Upgraded both of my fn142's the three stories this week. Spent a month or so making all of the shelves, houses, hay boxes, hammocks, etc. The cube hammocks are from Theratstash.com custom made to my size specifications.

The girls cage ( home to Agatha, Midna, Zelda, and Impa)
aea58149.jpg

22f06252.jpg

The boys cage ( home to Lord Jabu Jabu, Dodongo, and Majora)
da5d8656.jpg

c06a00e7.jpg

And side by side
3877b5fd.jpg

JessiLynn,CVT, your cages look absolutely fabulous! Are the black cylinders exercise wheels? If so did you make them or purchase them? If they're store-bought I'm interested in knowing where you got them.

DoGooder

Very nice cages! You did a great job spoiling them! That month was well worth it to make those accessories- I am sure the chins appreciate it!

Nicely done! Very gorgeous, I love that these are rescue chins who are now getting spoiled<3
Ps I know I said it already but I LOVE thier Zelda names!!
My girl midnight was named that because of Midna :)
Again great job! Some of the nicest cages I've seen!

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. The chins are totally spoiled but with their backgrounds they deserve all the extra love and material items that I can afford. I'm just happy they all found their way into my home and heart.

Snickers;I made all of the wood items including the feeding shelves.
DoGooder: The wheels are chinspins and can only be ordered online.
Encantadora:To bad you're not closer! I would take "Ghost" and "Apollo" in a second!!!!

JessiLynn,CVT, your cages look absolutely fabulous! Are the black cylinders exercise wheels? If so did you make them or purchase them? If they're store-bought I'm interested in knowing where you got them.

DoGooder

Looks like Ed Wheels... My chins LOVE them!!! :)

I'm in love with your chin homes! They look amazing. Your hard work in making all the fun things for them has really paid off. I bet they have a blast jumping from level to level.
You have inspired me to work in my chin's cage....we've only had him a week. Where did you find the thin wood for your shelves? I can only find 1" boards. Also, what are the dimensions of your sleeping box?

Awesome cages!! You did an amazing job filling them with goodies. Can't tell your chins are spoiled at all, haha! I am waiting for my FN 182 to arrive and deck it out also!

DoGooder

Chin Spins and they can be purchased at:
http://qualitycage.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=129_142_143_144

Those are fantastic cages! I have to ask though, what's that lining the bottom of the cages? linoleum? Does it make cleans ups easier?

Back