What's that? A chinchilla in a top hat?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahKay

Mother of Zeb and Roo
So, I already had a photo of my Zeb rocking a killer 'stache but I wanted to push the "monsieur" bit a little further. I decided to fashion a top hat out of construction paper and electrical tape and have a photo shoot. It was pretty challenging to do, but I realized the true key was to give him some shreddies because apparently, chinchillas do not care what is on top of their head as long as they have a treat to eat. Unfortunately, this meant I only had a ~15 second window as he devoured, but alas, I managed a photo. I hope you all enjoy the cuteness!

225545_1705565683772_1376910070_31459642_303697_n.jpg

squee! absolute cuteness!! What a handsome little devil ;)

thanks for the daily cute fix!!

now i just have to tell Rhino 'guess what i saw on the chinny forum today......' and see his appalled reaction at what i might subject him to now, hahaha!

WHOA, WHOA...WHOA. You just nonchalantly mention a chinstache picture and don't show it?!?! I think I need to see that.

I love how touching a chins head is like flipping a shark over, it calms them instantly! Or paralyzes them with fear, I can't really tell which.

Sorry! How dare I, huh?
Here's the chinstache: I feel like part of the novelty was lost because I had to hold it up but he's still pretty awesome looking.

198936_172763152774987_100001239095687_398621_2535288_n.jpg

WHOA, WHOA...WHOA. You just nonchalantly mention a chinstache picture and don't show it?!?! I think I need to see that.

I love how touching a chins head is like flipping a shark over, it calms them instantly! Or paralyzes them with fear, I can't really tell which.

:rofl:

Back