Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > News & Questions > News & Questions
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

News & Questions Check for important information and post general questions about the forum and its operation here.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:43 PM United States
just a little chin-crazy!

Chinchillas: 7 :)
Default forum not so busy?

is it just me, or does this forum not seem as busy as it used to be?

i've been a member for awhile (was a member of C-n-Q as well when it was in existence) but very on and off. i'll get active for awhile and then life picks up and brings me away from the forum for awhile. then a questions about the chins brings me back. i always enjoy reading thru the threads and getting help or advice from my fellow chin owners. i've been hanging around the past week or so, and i noticed there just doesn't seem to be the same amount of posts/responses that there used to be. is there a new forum that people have moved to? or a dip in membership? just curious.
Rest in Peace...
Guinea pigs - Piggy, Spazzie, Spunk, Squirt, Snug Hedgie - Dempter & my precious first chinnies .... Zoey, Molly & Maddie... love you girls forever and miss you every day!
Old 11-20-2016, 03:16 PM United Kingdom

Chinchillas: 2

I'm new here, but grateful that the forum exists and has lost of old threads to read through! It does look like it was a lot more active earlier on. I was wondering if maybe people were using Facebook more to get information/advice these days...?
Old 11-20-2016, 05:47 PM United States
Administrator/Owner

Chinchillas: 300'

Spodumena - I think that is the biggest part of it. We have a pretty active page on FB under Chins-n-Hedgies.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:00 PM United States
just a little chin-crazy!

Chinchillas: 7 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunes View Post
Spodumena - I think that is the biggest part of it. We have a pretty active page on FB under Chins-n-Hedgies.
i didnt know that! ill have to check it out!
Rest in Peace...
Guinea pigs - Piggy, Spazzie, Spunk, Squirt, Snug Hedgie - Dempter & my precious first chinnies .... Zoey, Molly & Maddie... love you girls forever and miss you every day!
Old 11-21-2016, 05:08 AM United Kingdom

Chinchillas: 2

Ah! Thanks, Tunes. I will check it out.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:47 PM United States
Chin Newbie

Chinchillas: 1

Yay thanks for that info I just sent a request to join the facebook group!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:53 AM United States

Chinchillas: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunes View Post
been here for years and did not no that.

But yea, id say activity dropped a little bit from when i first came here all those years ago. Hopefully its just because more ppl know know there proper care basics and dont have to psot as many questions.

I stopped coming here for a little while simply because i forgot to check. When i remembered i started coming back just to check if other ppl had questions. Tho i generally leave the more medically involved questions to better suited ppl.