Oklahoma?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xchinnychinchinx

I'm not really even sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum. I'm kind of new here! But hi everyone! I'm Sarah! I'm actually new to the whole chinchilla thing in general! I've been researching a lot about them the last few weeks and I've decided I'm going to start a chinchilla fund! I'm still living at home with my parents and they aren't very encouraging of the whole thing because I just recently had to give my hedgehog, Galbonzo, away to a new and better home. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into with hedgehogs, but I've always had a strange love for chinchillas. I'm definitely buying from a breeder but the only problem is I have not been able to find a breeder in Oklahoma. The only link I found is to 'sooner chinchillas' and their website doesn't work and I even googled the name, nothing. Every time I tried researching more on where I can find breeders I got linked to this website, so I decided to give it a try! If anyone can give me any info on Oklahoma breeders or even 'sooner chinchillas' that would be great! I've also debated driving to the dallas area of texas, any breeders there would be a big help! I'm not planning to buy until I have the money which I'm estimating will be about late september, october at the latest. Thanks for any help!​

Chinchilla Lady Rescue...

There is a breeder/rescue worker for chinchillas in OKC who sells them (contact through facebook). Right now she was selling 3 from the same litter now she's down to 2 adorable male violet/ebony carriers for $75 dollars a piece. They where born on 08/21/17. She posted about them on 11/08/17.

Back